To get health insurance from TK for your Germany study visa, applicants can follow these steps:
- Check the requirements: Make sure that TK health insurance meets your Germany study visa requirements. You can check the requirements with the German embassy.
- Apply Online: Sign Up for the TK application and complete the required information.
- Submit required documents: You will need to submit required documents, such as your passport, proof of enrollment at a German university or college,
- Wait for approval: TK will review your application and inform you of their decision. If approved, you will receive your health insurance policy documents which you have read carefully, as every public insurance company have different terms and conditions
- Pay the premium: Once you have received your policy documents, you must pay the premium for your health insurance after arriving in Germany, as various offers are available for international students.
It is important to note that applicants should check other requirements or checklists of German Immigration before submitting their application to Immigration.