Feed / Germany / Q64

How does the healthcare system work in Germany ?

How does the healthcare system work in Germany ?

  • Health Insurance
1
661
1 Answers Reply
  • Fatima Khan
  • 1 year ago

In Germany, you have to acquire health insurance. In this way, you are covered in the event of an illness. Equality is the cornerstone of statutory health insurance. Everyone with insurance is entitled to the same services, regardless of their parent's health risks and no matter how high their membership fee is. Students with little or no income get all the perks at an especially low rate. However, the insurance company bears 90% expense for prescribed medicine, but the student must pay the remaining 10% expense on their own. Apply for Germany Health Insurance today!

You must login to post an answer
Landmark Outline