You can register online for the GMAT exam. Online registration is easy, reliable, and applicable in all countries. To register for the GMAT exam, follow the following steps:
- Visit the Official website of GMAT .
- Click on the GMAT registration option at the top.
- A new page will appear, where you will get two options (a) delivered online and (b) delivered at the test center.
- Select the option according to your convenience. But it is advisable to go with delivery online as it is convenient, reliable, and cheaper than the other.
- Fill in all your details, like name, address, and email address, and create a password for your account.
- Read and accept all the terms and conditions.
- Enter the optional details like work history, educational history, and native language, and verify your profile.
- Select the date and center for scheduling your GMAT exam.
- Now, pay the GMAT fee using a credit or debit card.
Documents required for GMAT registration
- Passport: A student needs a valid passport for GMAT exam registration. An expired passport is not acceptable for the GMAT exam.
- Aadhar Card is accepted only for online registration. Your registration name and profile must match the name on your Aadhar card, and your Aadhar card number should be linked with your mobile number.